CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

We've Only Just Begun!


Valentines Day 2010 ~ Will you marry me? ABSOLUTELY!


The beautiful ring, Scott has fabulous taste :)


I love you NOW and FOREVER!


Our story?
Scott and I met on Yahoo! Personals, we became fast friends... found we had a lot in common! We chatted online for a while until Scott asked me out for a lunch date. We met at Old Spaghetti Factory, he brought me a beautiful pink gerber daisy. We ate and talked and talked. It was wonderful... we then window shopped the mall, held hands and talked some more.
Since then, it has been a whirlwind of dinners, movies, getting to know each other.
We know we are supposed to join our lives and families together, and neither one of us has ever been happier :) For me at least he makes me feel like a queen, respected, loved unconditionally, trusted, safe and completely FANTASTIC! He may want to edit and add something? LOL!


Julia (4 years old) approving of her dad's choice!


THIS IS LOVE !


We both have 5 children... my five!
Bailey (13) Dallin (12) Peyton (10) Sydney (8) and Carter (4)


That will make a full house when we are all together!
Anne (10) Rachel (9) Emily (7) Julia (4) and Paige (3)

It will be the adventure of a lifetime and I cannot wait to begin life with the man I love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment